View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-02, 03:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/120/105
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default A bit about me

Greetings all. I'm a new/old low-carber...I started experimenting with low-carbing after reading Dr. Atkin's book last year. I tried the Atkins diet, Carbohydrate Addicts, Protein Power, Sugar Busters, and found that Atkins was the most effective for me. I stayed on the diet until early this year, when I found myself missing carbs and thinking that maybe low-fat would be the better way to go for me. Of course it wasn't, and after that I sort of threw in the sack and gave up on dieting altogether. After months of feeling and looking terrible, I've found myself missing the health and physical benefits of low-carbing, and have made a firm commitment to return to the Atkins plan. I think the mistake I made last time was not giving myself enough variety with the foods I was eating, which resulted in me becoming very bored with the diet and of course losing motivation. So this time, I'm out to educate myself more on low-carb cooking and meals, and stick with the way of eating that I know works for me!
Sponsored Links