#5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-02, 10:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 303/303/150 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Hi

Kansas, I think you should not feel guilty for trying the jello. 1 you did make the best type you could have. 2. you counted the carbs. Part of this plan is learning that if we eat something we should not that we not give up. We just keep trying. I have read through alot of journals on this site and alot of people have eaten the regular sugar free jello and still lost. It is not like you ate a half gallon of chocolate ice cream. I do understand how you feel. I feel consumed with every bite that goes into my mouth. I read one plan on another website that had a menu for the entire induction phase and it included a sweet snack similar to the jello and whipped cream. This plan has to be something you can live with. Some people do have a high intolerance to anything sweet fake or not. However, the only way to find out is to wait till the next time you weigh, and then decide from there. I personally do not use the sticks and I only weigh once a week. You need to do what is best for you and not feel guilty about a little jello.

Hope that helps

TTFN
Babybear