View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-02, 21:11

Plan: atkins
Stats: 140/137/128
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default Hey Melissa,

Good to hear from you again. That is so funny - I have 2 people in my neighborhood that are I think higher ups at conagra. Job sharing must be perfect! I was in computer science before I quit and I miss it (a little). Part time at that would be 40 hours so I quit.

I have a girl that just turned 13 and a boy that will be 7 this month. Are you about to kill your teenager too!!

I always try to watch what I eat but It seems latly an extra 10 showed up from -I don't know where. I think it is this aging thing - I hate it 40 will give you a couple extra pounds so beware!!

I eat so boring right now. Breakfast : 2 eggs w/cheese but I get my coffee w/ cream(mmmm)
Lunch: turkey pepporoni and cheese with some salad or
tuna w/blue cheese dressing

Dinner: some meat or chicken w/salad

This is when I have my problem!! After dinner I really want something sweet. So I start eating all this other stuff to try to satisfy me Doesn't work too good.

Now I think I can go up a little more on carbs (past the 2 week induction). So tonight I had 1/4 cup of blueberries w/ cream on it. ummmmm it was good but I could have eaten another cup!!

Sorry not much help on menus - I'll start looking into it more now that I can eat a little more carbs.

Do you have Instant Messaging???

write back
bblondie