View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-02, 19:15
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 144.5/144.5/127
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks for responding so quickly! This is fun. You don't live far from me. I'm in Tri-Cities, WA. I work for Lamb Weston/ConAgra. Our sales & marketing team is located in Boise but our corporate office (where I work) is here. I job share and work part time. I LOVE it!! I slowed way down when a had my second baby. Two kids, daughter 12 1/2 and son almost 5.
I am a chronic dieter but never have had a ton to lose. I lost 20 pounds 2 years ago on Weight Watchers but felt I had to hardly eat anything to lose and it gets worse as I get older. I gained back 10 of the pounds and could not lose them as hard as I tried so thought I'd give the protein thing a shot. I think maybe we can motivate each other. I really need someone who can help me with low carb meal ideas, etc. Maybe we can tell each other our daily menus too. What do you think? Protein Power is very much like Atkins but a tad less strict. You can eat 55 grams of protein a day but you are supposed to eat a certain amount of protein and I never really figured out the technical stuff so I kind of "wing it" but I'd like to get more serious.

Let's keep in touch,
Melissa