View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-03-02, 15:43

Plan: undecided
Stats: 210/210/210
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy im helping my boyfriend......please help me

um.....ok......im 17 and my boyfriend iz 18....im stuck in a huge problem ive never had to deal with.....my boyfriend told me he wuz belimic before he met me....and he just recently revield that he still wuz and he hadnt thrown up in about a month and he promised me that he wouldnt ever again and i promised id help him.....he became belimic because he has a problem with keeping the weight off.....so i heard about this low carb diet thing and ive been trying to research it and get him some recepies and stuff....well....theres another problem.....he loves junk food and he hates vegetables....next problem....he eats like a bird and the other day he ate half a pizza hand the next morning he threw it up (involuntarily) all the food made him sick and hiz body iznt used to it.....i just dont know what to do......AND he just quit smoking hoping it would help but he knows he'll probably gain weight from that too.....so....um....I NEED HELP!......please.....i love him so much and i want to help him but i cant do it on my own and i hope theres someone out there that can help me help him.........please.......
Sponsored Links