View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Aug-03-02, 07:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/203.5/140 Female 64 inches (5' 4'')
BF:
Progress: 38%

You all have given me really good advice, which boils down to: Get moving, no matter how small.

Last night I layed on the floor and did some leg lifts and some litle lift thing for my abs (just lifting my shoulders off the ground) My hubby and the birds thought I had finally gone off the deep end. I think I did a bit too much though, the small of my back hurt a bit - and I had to rest a bit before I got off the floor.

Today I did one of my favorite excercises... Yard sale shopping! I get to walk a bit, and persue one thing I love - shopping/browsing. One elder couple had an excercise bike for sale, I wasn't sure (still looks like a torture device) but both of them, in there 70's, were showing me how to use it. They got on it to demostrate it for me. After giving them $10, I am now the proud owner of a Lifestyler 575 excercise bike. My exercise was to just carry the dang thing in the house - it is heavy! I wake up at 5:30 now everyday, I am debating on wether to wake up at 5:00 now to excercise. I think after work would be most logical time-wise, but after a hard day of work, I fear that excersing will be the LAST thing on my mind.

I am also going to go check out some excercise tapes, those Leslie Sansone tapes sound good, not too long or too intensive.

As suggested I will go slowly, but I think I still need someone to pop off a message to me to check up... just in case I start to slack off.