View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-02, 18:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 212/200/190 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 55%
Default Concentration

The concentration must be higher. Otherwise I'd think my body was going nuts. The concentration itself means much less than the fact that any is showing, I would think. I had the same effect today. I tried it right when I got home, which was fairly diluted (ie. really had to go), and saw no change. A little later I thought I'd test the theory, and sure enough, it changed. Not as strong though.

Oddly enough, I tried the sticks this morning and saw nothing. I thought that was odd. I hadn't eaten anything between the strong reading and this mornings.

While there may be some gymnastics involved, if you want a little validation you might want to try it and just see what happens. I mean, you only need one positive. My concern originally was that nothing at all was happening. I would like to think that I would've stuck it out without the sticks, but it makes it easier when you can see something is happening.

However, I think you can clearly be in Ketosis without the sticks saying so. While I like the sticks (I like them now anyway), we'd probably be better off if we didn't know about them.