#3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-02, 13:09
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default Amen, sister!

Now, don't be fooled into thinking that you're the only one who is self-conscious and depressed about your weight. I guess I turned the corner when I could no longer hide my rolls of fat....no matter what kind of clothes I bought, no matter how big and loose they were, my fat showed through. Nothing looked good on me. NOTHING. I'm a newlywed and my wonderful husband loves to buy me clothes.... but it wasn't fun anymore. I'd leave the store empty-handed and in tears. I had to do something and I found LC and this board.....

But I want to show you something.... here, click this link and scroll down 'til you see my picture I recently posted. I feel worlds better now!! And you will too....very soon.... I promise. I'm not "thin" but I'm thinnER and the scale keeps moving in the right direction while I continue to eat wonderful food and I'm never hungry. What more can i ask for?

It's a great eating plan and you've found some wonderful support here....just keep coming and keep posting. We're here for you all the way!