#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-01-02, 15:03
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 235/225/120 Female 5ft 2in
BF:Not Sure
Progress: 9%
Default I hate being FAT!

Is it just me. Are there others out there? Being fat is depression. I look in the mirror and just want to cry most days. On a good day I when I look, I suck in my stomach, look at myself from the side and think It's not so bad, it will evenually go away, but not until I do somthing about it (I'm on the right path now).

I am extremely self conscious. I stress about what I'm going to wear each day. I worry about walking to the mailbox and hoping no one looks out there window or drives by and sees me. I won't even walk along side my son while he rides his bike in fear someone would be watching. I'm constantly fussing my clothing and trying to carry my weight gracefully. When ever my husband has his friends over or any company over that that matter, I feel so large and clumsy. I know I imagine myself to be 10 times larger that I really am. And in front of people, I try to hide the fact that I'm out of breath after just climbing a set of stairs behind them.

I've been low-carbing for almost 2 days. I feel better on the inside. I just have to be patent and soon I will results on the outside.

Thanks for being supportive.

Rae
Sponsored Links