#10   ^
Old Thu, Aug-01-02, 12:13

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Default 1 pound gone!!

Quote:
So far I have lost 1 pound since monday, so I guess what I am doing is good.

Good Job!
Thats how you do it. One little pound at a time.

Today is August 1st. Exactly 7 full months since New Years. Today I am 50 and 1/2 pounds lighter than I was on New Years Day.

I lost a lot of weight in the first three weeks and then about one to two pounds a week after that until the last 8 weeks. For the last 8 weeks I have been floating around in the same 4 pounds. Back and forth...... back and forth. It got a little frusterating. I am sticking with three meals a day. Watching my carbs.... keeping them in my Reward Meal. I knew that I wanted to loose a few more pounds but I also knew that I needed to just stick with the program, eat right and eventually it will come.

I don't know if my body will settle at 130 or 140 pounds. What I want is to be at a weight that fits me now, not 15 years and 3 pregnancies ago. I want stability in my weight. I want my health most of all.

It has taken me many mistakes and many years to come to an understanding about how MY body works. I can't begin to say how much the Heller's and what they have written has changed my life.

omgosh.....
another novel. LOL
Libby