#4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-31-02, 13:04
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 160/150/145
BF:
Progress: 67%

Libby:
(I am addressing this to Libby, since she seems to had read and know both books CAD and CALD very good, but I welcome anybody's reply who can answer my question).

I read the CAD book and choose to start my diet with this plan. However, when I asked the difference between CAD and CALP I was told that the RM in CALP has to start with a salad 1/3 veg., 1/3 of meat, 1/3 carb, and that in CAD you don't have to start your RM with salad.

In my CAD Book, page 120, it does explain that your RM has to start with the salad and the 1/3s as in CALP, this is kind of confusing for me.

I do have salads and veg during my CM, and normally have a salad or veg for my RM, however I don't like to have both at my RM. I am very moderate on how I eat my RM, I always eat protein (I love meat so I don't have any problem with protein) but limit my carb foods (i.e., one pice of bread then no dessert, if I have dessert then no bread, and always have another carb item such as rice or a small potatoe, etc.

Do you think I have a newer version of CAD book, was this book re-writen to add the RM changes?

Thanks Guys

Wanda L. From Texas