View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jul-31-02, 08:18
Registered Member

Plan: Modified 'BODYOPUS'
Stats: 238/212/200
BF:22%/11%/7%
Progress: 68%

Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you people- 'Hydroxycut' = bad for ketogenic diet , remember that ! The reason being- it contains 'Hydroxycitric acid' (otherwise known as 'HCA'). 'HCA' has been known to inhibit the establishment of ketosis (not a good thing by any means). Also, 'HCA' blunts hunger- while this may be good for the 'carb-up' (where it may stop you from eating 'too much')... generally, it is not good for the 'low-carb' week as people already have enough trouble putting away the necessary caloric requirements.

Quote:
Good morning, everybody!
I began taking hydroxycut on Monday and since that time have spent enough time in the restroom to read "War and Peace" forwards and backwards. Is this normal? I am taking one pill, two times a day. Directions say to start this way and go on to 2, 2x day, then to 3 by 3rd week. Not sure I will step it up (or even continue!) if this is what I can expect.

Anyone?

-To answer your question- I'm not too sure why this is happening. Perhaps it's ridding your body of excess water which in turn is making you urinate a lot (you do mean that you're urinating a lot, right?).