View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jul-31-02, 01:02
Registered Member

Plan: PSMF
Stats: 400/343.4/205 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%

All of these things will have an effect on your ability to do LC and on your success at it. But the bottom line is how important is it to you to make changes in your weight, health, and well-being?

Fair enough.
No, I'm not a vegetarian. Favorite foods...pizza, chicken wings, tacos, bagels, there are quite a few. Where I get hung up is the quick snack/meal stuff. I'm a horrible cook. I don't eat fast food really, but frozen foods/quick stuff is very common. As I said, the snack and quick foods kill me..on a big prepared meal such as a dinner, its quite easy. The lack of bread, tortillas, chips, pretzels..you get the idea bothers me. As I said, I have only been able to stick with it for a few days before I couldn't stand it any more. I'm reluctant to clear the kitchen of all carby stuff because I fear the failure will happen again. I've done BFL's diet, calorie counting, low fat(which is impossible, BTW). Its too bad, as I realize LC is quite the way to go, and I really wish I could stick to it.

The ability to make change is very important. I'm ready to try about anything...but my lack of LC resolve disturbs me.