View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jul-30-02, 15:24

Plan: adkins
Stats: 135/110/110
BF:
Progress: 100%

well everyone i increased my carb in-take dramatically to see if my hair would stop falling outbut it hasnt. I dont think it was the low carbing. The last week of April i stopped the birth control pill because i noticed i lost weight a lot faster the week of my period because i wasnt taking the pill that week . So i stood off the pill for a month and half during that month i had a few accidents not using protected sex so i went to planned parenthood and got the day after pill. it is a pill that is a high dose of estrogen that prevents your body from releasing an egg. I did twice in one month. I then got back on the pill a month and a half later so i bet that is why my hair is falling out so bad. i noticed my hair falling outway back in feb but not this bad. I think when i started doing adkins in feb iwas having some hair loss from adkins but when i stopped the pill in may it got 10 times worse. i hope this hair loss is coming to a stop soonits almost aug. I noticed no change in hair loss while i was off adkins . i gained 4 pounds i am going back on adkins i love this diet.