View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-29-02, 16:08

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 326/280/155 Male 5'6
BF:37
Progress: 27%
Default Should I stop taking Xenadrine for physical? Please respond!!

Ok I'll take to make this short.

I started taking Xenadrine Sunday morning and I got a call from the Department of Transportation for a interview on Friday morning (it's for the new Airport security thats employed by the US government rather than independent corps).

Anyways...the physical isnt rough and not too demanding. However, I checked my blood pressure today it was was considerably high (140/90) and with this Blood Pressure, it may make my entrance into this job a little hard.

Now, since I have been taking Xenadrine I have noticed many great changes in my body (body heat = thermogenics...great feeling plus energy). HOWEVER, I have been wondering if the Xenadrine is causing my blood pressure to go up somewhat.

I am not concerned about my blood pressure while on this supplement, however I need to know if my blood pressure will go down somewhat by Friday if I stopped taking the Xenadrine until AFTER the physical.

Also, does anyone know of any natural vitamins and minerals that will lower blood pressure (rather fastly..by this friday) that I could obtain at the local vitamin store?

Thanks for any feedback!!!!
Sponsored Links