View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jul-29-02, 09:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 251.5/231.5/150
BF:
Progress: 20%
Talking Had challenges and did it anyway!!!

This morning it was tough getting out of bed. I had the alarm set for 6:30 and went to be around 10:30 (too late).

So I turned the alarm of at 6:30 and proceeded to sleep until 7:30 at which time I felt able to rise. This confirms to me that I need the 9 hours sleep and cannot compromise that. I will have to sleep by 9:30 in order to wake.

Once up I got my boys breakfast (I'd planned them to still be sleeping at the 6:30 time and they would've been). Then I went to the living room to pop in the aerobic tape and GUESS WHAT I realized??????

We had moved the VCR to the boy's room when there's quit. I had no VCR to play my tape. Even my 5 year old son understood the dilemma and was encouraging me to do it 'later'. NOPE. I was determined to get the exercise in and went to their little room and did it. I had to modify some bigger moves, but it worked out. It was much warmer in their room than the living room, so I was soaking...but feel good I accomplished it.

Funny thing...I feel wierd after being away so long and returning. The workout was good but afterward, I actually felt tired!! And still do. I'm wondering if my body is just so relaxed and not it's normal tense self making me this way. Could be PMS I guess.

Tomorrow I don't have to do the aerobics, but I think I may. I'll need to work on getting a VCR where I can use it.

Benefit of the workout....already drank about 36 oz of water. Normally this could be a whole days worth (trying to change that.).