View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Jul-25-02, 07:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Sugar Busters
Stats: 196/163.5/150
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hi Chunky Butt! Actually today I was up at 4:30. That is what happens when you have kids! hee! believe me, I would'nt get up until noon if I didn't have to. I love to sleep, but my human alarm clocks seem to control the time the day starts.

Adobe Elements came with my computer. But I dont even know how to open it. hee! I think mainly I want to make graphics, but I dont know how to do the from scratch, which I think that coreldraw is. From scratch. I am not interested in free draw by hand. Just want to make some graphics and add some jazz to them. My problem is that I dont have time to sit down and play with programs. With three little boys on hand, it makes it difficult! Thanks for your tips!

The beauty of LCing is that everything is pretty simple to make. You dont have to make gourmet meals to get the results. Throw a steak on the grill, marinate some chicken in some italian dressing and throw those on the grill or in the oven then top them off with some white cheese. easy veggies, frozen broccoli, just heat and serve, and melt some chedder cheese and throw it on top of that. Check out the recipes section on the forum. Karens' meatloaf is wonderful. My kids even liked that one, and they wont even eat my regular meatloaf. Something I do that is simple is brown some ground beet with some onion soup mixture. Then throw in some lettuce, sour cream, a little quacamole, and hot sauce and you have a taco salad. Without the shell of course. Scramble up some eggs and instead of making an omlet, throw all the ingredients in the scrambled eggs and mix it up. There are lots of things you can do with this WOE. There are great ideas in teh recipes section. Good Luck!

kandi