View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-02, 20:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Sugar Busters
Stats: 196/163.5/150
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hiyah Chunky Butt! hmmm, I dont think I am familiar with Illustrator? Does it have another name that goes with it? I am just now getting into the graphics thingy. I have Corel Draw 9, which I hate, and Xara X which I dont know how to use and sevral others that I cant even begin to tell you how to even open them. Do you have any ideas on some easy programs.

OK, now that I was completely off subjec there. hee, sorry. I make my scrambled eggs and bacon every morning here. I I buy the already cooked bacon, so I just pop it in the micro and it is done in a minute. Of course as soon as my kids smelll it, they have to each have one or two. So I have now started making 8 pieces. and scramble 4 eggs, because no doubt by the time I am done, I will have had one piece of bacon and maybe two bites of eggs. hee. So, off again, maybe instead of trying to get up before 10:30, you can cook them yourself. I know hard concept for a college student. hee. I cant even remember the last time I slept til 10:30, usually I am up at 5:30. you'll do great either way. Good luck!