#356   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-02, 14:13

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hey Amber,
Quote:
I'd say, even if the tape shows no loss of inches in the main parts, you could've lost it elsewhere!
This is true! But I was feeling slim in the areas I usually measure. I say was cuz I've been really bloated the past couple days. I'm ovulating and I always seem to hold water for a couple days this time of month too! It's like a double whammy! Thank gosh it wasn't always like this, or I would have never gotten pregnant with my first two. On the other hand, even though we play safe, it's an extra warning. I'm in nursing school now and have no time for accidents!
Quote:
Good luck on the measurements and let me know how it goes! And promise me that you will not go out in a funk if there's no change! We are so close!!

Don't worry, I can't go in a funk, this wedding is too close! Then after the wedding I start school and that will keep me true for a while. Then I have fall break in Oct. thinking maybe of going up North again. Would love for a real difference in appearance.
Oh, the funniest thing today. I took the kids to a new dentist today. A very nice lady, in her late 30's or early 40's. She thought I was thier older sister and NOT thier mother. My kids are 9 and 5 and I am 29y/o. So it's not like I was a teenage mother. So, she must think I look young. I know I'm only 29 but I'll tell ya, sometimes I feel like I look so old!
Quote:
If you dh says you look great, I'd take it as gospel truth!
I might be able to take it as the truth if he didn't also have to eat low carb. I never know if he's for real or just wants pizza for dinner. He doesn't really think I need to loose any more weight, he thinks I look good the way I am. I on the other hand, I think I still have a big ol butt and need to loose MORE weight! Atleast he thinks I look good. That's important.
I gotta go clean something or spray something around the house to make it smell like I cleaned something! A trick my mother taught me! LOL

Later,
Heather