Thread: 140 Anyone??
View Single Post
  #355   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-02, 09:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/182/170 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi Heather! I'd say, even if the tape shows no loss of inches in the main parts, you could've lost it elsewhere! I usually measure upper arms, chest, breast, waist, thighs, upper leg, but last time, I also measured my neck and calf muscles and then measures again and I lost there! It's weird the places you lose! You're only 7 pounds from you goal! Just remember that you'll keep it off much better if you lose it slowly. I know it's a pain, it would drive me crazy, but I just remember how far I've come and if I were still in my deluded low fat state, I'd be about 240 lbs. by now!

If you dh says you look great, I'd take it as gospel truth! It has taken me a while to get used to compliments because I remember what I looked like at 130 lbs. Much better than I do now. But I met my dh when I was 140, and he's seen me at 224, so seeing me objectively at 161, he can say I look great. I will just feel much better when it's ALL off! Like, yesterday!

Anyway, I am hoping the woosh fairy knows we're here and will come visit! We've been good!

I hope the others come on in soon. I don't know where everyone else went!

Good luck on the measurements and let me know how it goes! And promise me that you will not go out in a funk if there's no change! We are so close!!

Amber