View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-24-02, 03:17

Plan: Aaah So Many!
Stats: 125/125/125
BF:
Progress:
Default Is Carbing up the right way to go? *Please help* (15 Year old Football Player)

Alrighty then.
Just started Low Carbing, This was day 2 and also one of the days I have my During Summer Football practices. I was worried about my energy levels, so I took one of those Carb Watchers Lean Body Bars.. partly cause although they list only a certain ammount of low carbs, they actually have more. So I took that as my pre-workout Carb up I guess..

I also ran the fastest I ever ran on the timed 20's

However, With Football Season coming up and me continuing my weight training I am worried about what way I should go. My main reason to go on this Low carb shiznack was to get cut up and more deffined, as I am not overweight, just got a small ammount of padding (when I lie down I can see a six pack, but when I get up I can only see one if I strain real hard)

So being an active Teenager who lifts weight and plays Football I am wondering if I should stay in this low carb thing for like 2 more weeks then when Football begins start Carbing up. Or should I just have a small Carb up before each workout?

I really don't want to lose any strength, speed or eneregy levels so I'm looking to you guys for some help.

Thanks guys,
Shiz
Sponsored Links