View Single Post
  #179   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 16:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 181/156/150
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hey Ladies,
We are getting ready for a big storm. The sky is dark and the wind is picking up. We need the rain and they are promising with it cooler weather. I am all for that!! It has been so hot and humid I don't feel very motivated to work in the yard.

My father in-law picked up my oldest son to take him to southern VA where he as purchased some land. Eventually they are going to build a house there and retire. Now it's just me and the little one and the house will be on the quiet side since he has no one to fight with!

Melanie: Glad to hear that your mother will be able to get some support through her church. Keep us posted on how she is. I too have been wanting sweets today. I amost forgot what I was doing when I was getting my son's cereal and ate a handfull. I caught myself just in time. I ate a salad instead. It was not the same but I guess I just needed to eat something. I'm having TOM so that may have something to do with it. Where you live, can you see for miles? Would love to see your ranch! What are you reading? I love to read too but here lately can't find anything that grabs me.

Renee': How are you doing with your weight training? I still can't find my free weights. Wonder what happened to them. I am hoping that dear hubby will get me a new set for my birthday. If not I will buy some next week.

Better get of here and unplug everything before the storms starts. Have a good night!

Karin