#11   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 15:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default A new plan...

Hello Further!

I'm STILL fat, up in the 200's. I want to be where you are now! WOW, you did it! But, ( I hate that word!) You've got to keep it. I have been thinking that will be a huge problem for me. I know I get the "I'm there, I did it" mentality and then all I hear is "LET THE EATING BEGIN!!!"....mmm, cake, here I come!!!! Really.

Some of the thoughts you spilled out on your posts here felt to me like they came right out of my head. Funny how many of us are so alike. (Except you're skinny now!!! )

Well, I'm not much into reading, but I'm serious about being thin forever. I have been reading "Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program" and I've also checked out some of the philosophies behind some of the other LC programs. Some of them seem so "liveable" for me. Where I can have my LC and my cake too! AHAAA!!! I think you might fare well from a program from that too.

The resources on this website are awesome and I would have probably thrown Atkins out the window already if I hadn't found it. If you go to the quick link for which low carb plan is right for me then I think know you will find some fabulous info on the basics of each plan. Maybe CALP is not the one for you (or me either) but it's totally worth investigating and developing a plan that we can stand forever.

I'm going to get down there in the 100's soon and I don't know how far Atkins will take me, so I plan to be prepared.

Good luck! - And way to go for what you've already done!!!

Carianne