View Single Post
  #178   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 13:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Thank you Renee, I know that my mom is hurting over this, but she is a Jehovahs Witness, and the congregation has just gathered around her like family, they are really wonderful people. She has alot of very good friends also. We will all just have to get through it, you know they say that God will not give you more than you can handle. I beleive that.
I finally got my house in order again, after leaving Levi here while we went to Vegas it was messy!!! I have mounds of laundry to get done, but am working on it right now.
How are you likeing your weight bench? I talked with my niece, she has a weight room in her house, treadmill, leg press, all kinds of good stuff, she said I could use it anytime. But she lives about 50 miles round trip, so it is a pain in the behind to get over there and do it. I know I should, but you know how it is.
I have really been craving sweets today, so far have made do with a diet soda. I wonder what makes you do that? I would just give anything for a fried pie, I will fight the urge...
Looks like you have been doing very well. I noticed you changed your avitar, it looks nice.
I am home all alone, it is so nice, the husband and boys are all out plowing the field, getting ready to plant oats and wheat. It is a rare thing around here to have time to oneself. It does a body good. I had a long soak in the tub, and read.
Guess I will go now, I have a real thing about writing these books, and not saying anything either.
Have you went to Teridoodles journal? You should go and look at the picture she has posted after 20 pounds off, she looks fabulous. Gives me ambition.
See ya later.....