Thread: meds or no meds
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 11:37

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%
Default Re: That's a good point to bring up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lessara

but do you think, that the fustration and depression I face while lowcarbing would be easier to deal with if I was on the correct medicine.. .this is what's plaguing my mind!!

Only you can answer that my dear

Would I personally find it easier to go through the depression of job searching and the panic attacks I am going through on medication? No. I found that while I was on medication I felt like a zombie. Absolutely no will power to do anything. I was numb from the drugs, I had no feelings about anything at all.

After all the abuse I have done to my system I have decided that I will be kind to it from now on. I am learning to cope with the attacks, little by little and well if I need to cry, then I cry. It doesn't make my hubby happy to see me cry or panic, but he knows it is my way of relieving the stress that is building up.

If you feel you personally need to go back on the medications by all means do so Lessara. Do what is right for you. No one knows you better than yourself and you are the only one that can say "yes this is exactly what I need to do for me".

Keep that pretty chin of yours up