#5   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 10:30

Plan: Keto <38 carbs daily
Stats: 316/287.2/132 Female 64
BF:Isn't It Obvious?!
Progress: 16%
Default Thanks

Hello everyone,

Thanks so much for the replies. RAZZLE the advice on the different reasons why he has cravings was great and something to show him. I think his main deal is, he drives around half the day for work and just picks up anything he can find; fast food, bagels, etc... because they are fast and quick filling, for a time. I think it's also a "I deserve this" issue, not so much as a physical issue, but he is working on it. He spent 1/2 hour getting his breakfast and lunch ready last night. Packed up his waters, etc... he said he felt more in control because he was prepared. I sent him off with a monstrous salad as well, that will tide him over I think! haha

I will check into those tortillas. Last night I was thinking, "Can I somehow have enchiladas? My favorite thing in the whole world?" I figured it has chicken, cheese and sour cream, those are allowed. Just need to check on the enchilada sauce and get those tortillas you talked about. May search for a low-carb recipe for it... Thanks to everyone and for the nice welcome!