View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jul-23-02, 08:31
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

I looked back on your calories for those days that you posted them.... your average calorie intake is 1534 which isn't bad, maybe a tad low. But what I have noticed is that your calories are starting to drop off.... down to the 1300-1400 range in the last few days. Try not to stay there, no matter how tempting. That's your old low-cal mindset coming to the surface. Instead I'd suggest keeping your calories in the 1600-1700 range, get rid of the frankenfoods and develop some patience. You'll get there.... it's just slower for some of us. Don't be discouraged. You're doing great.... keep on keepin' on with your fitday tracking. You'll be glad you did. (reminds me that I need to get back into it myself....I've been lazy ) Sometime it just takes some tweaking to figure out what works best.... HA! and just when you think you have it figured out, it's time to re-tweak again! LOL
I think that's just a function of being older....hormones and diet history and all that. Oh well, what's the alternative?