View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-02, 23:44

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

SooCee....
Interesting thread that you started here! Thanks! There are a few things I wanted to comment on.

You mentioned: "I don't like the cravings that I get for things people are eating around me." Believe it or not.....this will eventually go away. It's a matter of getting time in doing LC....and knowing that it's for life. And it does honestly get easier! Eventually...we need to choose. LC and a slimmer self, or what we used to do...and living with those results.

Belle...
You don't need to be eating "nothing" on breaks at work. Feel free to be eating three smaller meals and three snacks or six smaller meals. It's actually good for you to do that. More even nutrition intake so metabolism may even pep up.

The challenge for me - There is a desire from time to time to not have to be so alert and watchful about what I eat. But then I look in the mirror or at a recent photo of myself and I like what I see. And I understand that I only got here by being careful and I'll need to continue to be careful if this is what I choose for myself.

Marlaine