#8   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-02, 20:19

Plan: my own plan
Stats: 235/138/130
BF:
Progress: 92%
Default I totally messed up! $#%$^

Btw, thanks for all the advise but I've been awful

well, I went on the induction for two days and I couldn't handle it! It's not that i was being toutured but i was irritable to everyone and after 2 days, I started on the rice cakes and pop corn again. I didn't mean to break the induction, I just conviently forgot about it. Not only that but I had an ice cream cone yesterday and 10 barbeque chicken wings today...oh yes, 2 cookies. I've been a nut junkie. Not only have I givin up on induction, I've fallen off the wagon. I'm combing bacon cheese burgers with cookies!!!!

I can actually feel myself gaining weight. I mean, I lost 100 pounds. You would think I would be a temple of restraint.
I don't think I'm going to go on induction again. I will however, continue my wol, eat more raw veggies, and cut down on those low carb bars. I will continue to eat a rice cake for breakfast once a week. It's only 6 gm. of carbs and I like smoked salmon cream cheese on it.

Oh....I'm so mad at myself. Whats wrong with me? You all seem to do so well. I mean, I read your posts and see what you eat and i realize that even on my best day, I'm still eating way more carbs than what you post. I know that I should use this place for inspiration and you inspire me but I know that I can't live up to the wol. I mean, I don't even drink water. I'm beginning to think that I lost a 100 pounds out of luck.

Just venting! So pissed at myself. Maybe this binging on carbs is a passive aggressive way of striking out against the wol. I mean, it's expensive. I'm teacher and it's summer and it's a lot cheeper to grab a slice of pizza than it is to buy a wendys blt salad. Maybe it's because when everyone wants icecream, I have to watch them chow down on flavors like Birthday Cake and Choclate Grasshopper.

There's a lot of good in low carbing. I never get sick...I look good, I have enegry. It's a great healthy way of life but lets face it, this diet has deprevation. It has flaws. Or maybe this country just has flaws because it seems like everywhere I look, there are high carb taisty foods being offered everywhere.

I know i'm going on and on. You need not read any further. I just feel I must get this out. I'm a rebel by nature. I guess I started this diet partly because I though that eating steak and losing weight was sort of on the edge. Now my rebellious nature seems like it's trying to revolt against all these strict rules. I won't let it bring me down though. I was 235 pounds. I'm not going back there again.