#173   ^
Old Mon, Jul-22-02, 07:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/219/150
BF:
Progress: 19%

Good Morning Girls,

Hope everyone had wonderful weekends.

Melanie, wow...pretty cool about the Elvis impersonater. The closest I ever got to a famos personality was the time I was at the same party as a bunch of NWA wrestlers...lol. I actually held a drink for Ric Flair...lol...thought that was REALLLLL big at the time. I was still a stupid teenager.

I see Jane is gone of on an adventure. You deserve it and I'm sure you will do fine. I will pray for you as you asked, but am confident that you will be okay.

Karin, I don't use keto sticks. I wonder sometimes if I should tho. The only way I can tell that I'm in ketosis is that I'm soooo thirsty all the time. I feel like I should be since I'm behaving myself...lol. It would be nice to have them anyway, just so I could be absolutly sure, but I'm trying to keep expences down.

My husband is doing very good. He is going through some powerful withdrawals tho. Sugar has always been a big thing for him. He loves it and would put 4 or 5 spoons ful in a cup of coffee and about 1/4 cup on presweetened cereals. He is substituting splenda in his coffee, not eating cereal at all and foregoing his usual sugary sweet treats every night for LC goodies like no sugar jello which he now loves. Bless his heart he's suffering, but sticking with it. I'm so happy he has decided to change his habits. I was truely begining to worry that I'd be a young widow if he didn't. Heart trouble runs in his family, as does diabeties. He is very cottonmouthed today so I'm sure he's already in ketosis.

We have been working out together and love it. Even our sons are geting into that part, although they finish it off with a soda...lol.

Later,

Renee'