#2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-21-02, 06:22
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

Hi Jessa and welcome to our forum!!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far....you've been working hard! Feels good to be working out, doesn't it?

CAD is a good plan, although I've never understood why it allows carbohydrate addicts to have a carb loaded meal once a day....?? In my mind that's like giviing an alcoholic a drink or two. I"m not knocking the plan, as it works wonderfully for lots of people...but if you find that you're still craving carbs and sweets after a time, you may want to look into other plans. Some people are TRUE carb addicts....one carby meal leads to days of binging....so just be aware of that caveat. It probably won't happen with you, but just in case.......

And I like to ask newbies, just to make sure they understand, whether they view low-carbing as a "diet" to lose weight or a new way of life? This is no quick fix program, lose the weight, and then go back to your old way of eating.... You'll gain the weight back so fast it'll make your head spin!!

We're glad you found us.... you'll love the support here and you'll make LOTS of new friends, too!! It's a wonderful place!!