View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 23:38

Plan: Carb Addict's Diet
Stats: 200/170/145
BF:
Progress: 55%
Cool My name is Jess, and I am a Carb Addict

Hello to everyone out there!!! This is my first entry in this forum, the first of hundreds more to come so watch out! I went out today and bought The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet, which has come highly recommended to me from a friend who has lost quite a bit of weight on this diet, she is also the reason I am here in this forum.

I haven't actually started the CAD yet, I plan to start Monday, I am giving myself a day to get acquainted with everything, and to make sure I actually have food around the house that I can eat. I've been working out for the past three months, and have managed to lose about 10 pounds and 13 inches, and I am just looking for something else to help me with my weight loss. From what I have learned so far in the book, I believe that this diet is going to be the one I want to follow, I have most of the symptoms of a carb addict, and so I am really hoping that this diet is going to help me get rid of my cravings, as well as my huge appetite.

So anyway, I just wanted to let my presence known, and I'm sure I will be back when I start seeing results (or start going crazy from the difficulties I will definitely run into). So hello for now! Can't wait to start losing weight!

JessaRose
Sponsored Links