Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 18:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/186/130
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default increase my fat???

Ok, I am havinga heck of a time...
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to increase my fat intake.
I have been following a very strict induction schedule....
I have not cheated once in my soon to be 3 weeks...
But I have only lost a total of 10 pounds...
I know that 10#'s is great but I was just disappointed that with all my work I was not able to increase that by a bit more.
You see I am a results person,
If I don't see any results, I have a really hard time convincing myself that things are working and I will quit.
I know that that is really bad but that is how I have always been.

In the past week my weight has gone down to 188, up to 190 and then back down to 189, but that to me is not making any real headway.

I am not trying to sound like a jerk, I am just confused.

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that I am not eating enough fat in order to make everything work smoothly.

I know that we aren't supposed to watch our calories,
but I have, and even though I am supposed to be eating anywhere from 1900-2400 cals, I am having a hard time eating more than 1200.
No, I don't soak things in butter before I eat them. But as well as trying to do this program correctly, I am trying to fight against the
low-cal/low-fat chains I have been anchored with all this time.

Well, I do plan on cooking with real butter more in order to increase my fat, but if anyone can give me any other pointers about ways to increase fats, and not cheeses (I think too much cheese has a tendency to stall me but I'm not sure)...
Please let me know.

I am so grateful to have found this program, I am feeling better about myself and the people around me every day.Sorry for all the venting, I have just had a V...E...R...Y...long week.

t
Sponsored Links