View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 10:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 251.5/231.5/150
BF:
Progress: 20%
Talking Glad you found this Donna!!

Your determination re-motivates me today Donna!!!

Oh, I've had a morning of feeling like giving up. The weight isn't coming off as quickly as I'd like and unfortunately let the little god in my life rule (scale) and used it as an excuse to eat a no-no Oh my can't believe I did it.

Definitely being a mommy encouraged this one--had the 'junk food' available. I ate poptarts and some animal crackers (like 50g carbs in one meal). Anyway...needed to hear your dedication this morning!! I'm back on track.

I actually felt like I was going to have to go back to bed after consuming the junk. My blood sugar must've crashed. I had no energy..felt sick to my stomach for about an hour. Even without losing weight, going back isn't worth it for becoming virtually incapacitated from food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staying at home has it's challenges (like having stuff available)...this just means we have to be even stronger. With, of course, the Lord's help.

Wow...130 in college? I haven't seen those numbers since 9th grade

I have no baseline of being a 'normal weight adult'.

Donna, I haven't heard of this "Golden Opportunity" the first time around you are talking about....please explain.

So glad you are sticking with it!

Thanks for motivating me!!

Samantha