View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 09:54
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 330/330/140 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 0%

This has got to be the coolest forum I've ever been in! Links to stuff I'd never thought I'd see again and a welcome! Sweet... I will check them out.

Family is always the hardest to convince about dietary change and I think I'm going to have to wait and let it work on me for a while before I bring it up to my sister.

I remember one thing that impressed me about the show last night that I didn't mention before was their mention that people who were heavy then ate carbs made them all the more hungry then all the more fatter and so on. That is one of the things that frustrated me the most! I'd tried Slim for Life (American Heart Assoc. diet plan) and I about killed myself trying not to cheat! I have not been hungry or craving in the three days I've been Schwarzbein.

Though I am in Diet Pepsi and sugar withdrawal.

Whole milk is still milk. It has lactose in it. Even heavy cream has lactose in it. It's whipping cream that doesn't because it's a total fat. You're drinking liquid butter basically.

I'm not sure about non-dairy whipped topping since most of the sugar and carbs are not high. BUT if I remember correctly it is usually made with hydrogenated oil. I think I'd stick with whipping cream and sweetner instead of the oils.

Bry