Thread: 140 Anyone??
View Single Post
  #352   ^
Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 08:37

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello to all that is here. If anybody is here. You're all so quiet lately.

Amber, I know you're here. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. I have always been pretty lucky with my cars. Atleast nothing has ever gone terribly wrong until they were paid for. KNOCK ON WOOD!!! On the other hand, my pool! It has been driving me nuts!!! We went away for a week, left the filter on, double shocked it, and it was still a mess when we got back! I was ready to close it down! I would go to the pool place, have an analysis done, spend a coulple HUNDRED DOLLARS, and have it turn GREEN!!! I couldn't believe it!!! My pool lady recommended floc (which I asked about before I spent all that money) and it WORKED!!! I don't know if it would have worked before all the added extra chemicals or not but I would have liked to give it a try.

Anyway, so how are you doing with your weight? I'm still stuck! I know something is changing, I can feel it! Sounds weird, I know, but I feel like I am actually accomplishing something as of late. I restarted last Wednesday with eating and exercising. I'm doing things a bit differently and just feel like this WILL pay off. Usually I would psych myself up and if I didn't loose or see some sort of change, I would give in to some craving or just eat too many good carbs. Maybe my endorphins are running high and giving me an extra mental boost. Maybe it's my body's time to start loosing again. GOOSH! I hope so!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Later,
Heather