View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jul-19-02, 19:27

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 315.5/189.8/170 Female 5 ft  8.5 in
BF:
Progress: 86%
Default Be Sure to Watch 20/20 on TV tonight!

I just heard that they are going to have a segment on "The New Diet Revolution" on 20/20 tonight, and that experts have now decided that the medical community and the government have admitted that they have been wrong all these years and that the food pyramid is way outdated. They are now saying that all the people who were advocating Low Carb for all these years, really knew what they were talking about!

Isn't this great news? I can't tell you how many times when I had tried LC previously in my life, my co-workers told me that I was going to make myself sick by not eating a low carb diet......that it wasn't good for my body, etc.....my immediate boss (charge nurse in the operating room), included! I just started on TSP four days ago, I vowed not to tell her......she's also very nosy, so I'm sure she will eventually find out. Since I have been out on medical leave from work for the past week, and do not know when I will be well enough to return to work, surely, she will notice a small difference in my size....I hope by the time that is, my loss will be significant enough for her to notice anyway! She has been on Weight Watchers intermittently over the past two years and thinks that is the ONLY way to go! I wonder if she is going to be watching 20/20 tonight?

Linda