View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-18-02, 17:10

Plan: Pregnant
Stats: 318.5/276/190 Female 5 9
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi Jaime
Well the good news is that your stall can be corrected--or at least it shouldnt be tough for you.
During induction ALL those foods such as low carb pasta, low carb browines, sugar free ice pops or popcorn etc should be avoided. NO rice cakes either!
BUT....
You can eat:

Eggs, sausage, bacon, chicken, fish, meat, steak, broccoli, cauliflower, butter and "whole" foods. For the first few weeks on induction, I think (note: my opinion) you cant eat all that low carb stuff like the pasta and ice pops. It will stall you.

Up your water intake too. That will help. You have to flush all that sugar out of your body. I think that even though the things you are eating are "low carb" they are still keeping a bit too many carbs and sugar around yoru body. You should average about 20 g carbs on induction.

Feel free to stop by my journal if you ever want to chit chat. I hope this helps. It is helping me. Ive been LC for about a month and lost 13 lbs and many many inches. I dont eat anything that you mentioned. THe worst thing I eat is after day 16 I started having peanut butter as a treat (7g carbs)

Vicki