View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Wed, Jul-17-02, 04:57

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Default LOL

I like Animal Stak. It has everything you need in it, including ephedrine, so don't take your own before training.

The only pics I post (or take) of myself is when I am pretty lean. I don't actually LIKE the way I look at 16%, but I do what needs to be done.

This year, I think, will be the last year I try bulk-and-cut. I have a bulk coming up in Sept and running to January. My goal is to hit 250 at no more than 15%, then clean it up by the end of next summer.

If all goes right, I should be a tight 230, hopefully at 9%. I'll take pics and bf% at the 10's. (230, 240 and 250) and post them.

As for football team comments, I haven't gotten any. But when Fern and I go out together to eat, we usually catch alot of looks form people at tables, and sometimes we hear talk. It's mostly about Fern since she's so damn sexy and has more legs than a bucket of chicken ... sometimes it's about our height (She's 6'2" and I am 6'3") though.

I get bodyguard comments once in a while. My brother keeps telling me how small I am though. LOL. Old men tell me that they "used to have a body just like that when I was your age when I played football". I mean, alot of them tell me that. Not that I am huge, but that must have been one big ass football team back in the 40's. LOL.

I wonder if Coleman and Cutler have to hear this stuff even at their EXTREME size. LOL. Not that I ever want to look like that. Too big.