View Single Post
  #351   ^
Old Tue, Jul-16-02, 19:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/182/170 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi all!

Heather, I'm hoping that I'll just keep sliding right along down the weight pole, but I know I'll have some stalls. I hope your last few come off, you certainly deserve it after waiting for 9 months!

As for the camp thing, I had to just knuckle down and send the money in before I changed my mind! I grilled her on situations all the way there. You know, "O.K., if a single person comes up to you and tells you your group is playing a game beyond the trees and to come with him/her, what do you do?" It's sad that it has to be done, but even at Christian Camp, you have to be vigilant. It also helps that it is the camp I went to as a kid. The couple in charge of running it is the same couple that oversaw my trips when I went with my church. Very convenient!

Anyway, today I had my screaming niece and had two cars break down on me, one of which we got yesterday to see if we wanted to buy it. Guess what our answer is? It is a 94 Ford Taurus station wagon. Beautiful car, but our mechanic says we need to back away sloooowly from the Fords. Right now we have an 87 Ford Aerostar that has been the bane of my existence! I just want a car that won't stop in the middle of the road! I don't ask for much. Air, heat, radio, enough seats for 5 people. Room for groceries. Oh well, I'll find it some day!

Gotta go and put the youngest to bed. Amber