#13   ^
Old Tue, Jul-16-02, 08:04

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile

Hi Everyone

I just thought I'd drop by and see how you are all doing. I for one have'nt been doing too good and the doctor has put me on sick from work for 2 weeks for depression.

I have mentioned in an earlier posting, that I have been seeing a counsellor for a bout a month. Thats all going well, but the memories that are being resurrected I am finding hard. I now have my EX on my mind all of the time and have become very moody. I have been back to my doctor who has suggested I increase my dosage of AD's, but I dont want to go down that road.

It could also be because, my fiance is going to cyprus next week for 3 weeks. I think deep down I wanted him to say - "if your not going julie, then I dont want to go with out you" and he did'nt. In fact as soon as I said I would'nt be going - he booked his ticket just for himself the same day. So thats really made me feel loved !!!!

I dont want to sound awful - but I just wanted him to put me first just for once. If I had have gone - then he would have also taken his son (from a previous marriage) and I would have spent the whole 3 weeks babysitting like last year. This may sound selfish, but my fiance kept going off and doing his own thing - leaving us with his family and we could'nt communicate with each other hardly - so my holiday last year was spent in a very rural cypriot village - entertaining both my very bored 12 year old daughter and my 9 year old stepson. I could'nt face that again.

Anyway I've moaned enough - let me know how you are all getting on - it would be lovely to catch up again with the gossip etc ....

Happy LCing - oh I managed to lose another 3lb last week - so thats 20lb in 6 weeks now.

Byeeeeeeeeee