View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Jul-14-02, 20:32

Plan: Atkins/my own
Stats: 240/237/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 3%

Thanks for caring! Actually I was given another blow this past week. On top of the other problems my boyfriend and I were having, he confessed to me that he was seeing someone else for the past month. I already had plans to go away this weekend with 2 girlfriends and I think it was really good for me even tho I was wishing it wasn't this weekend. (I just found out Thurs. night) I was able to put all of this craziness behind me and go have fun! We went to Orlando to Sea World and Discovery Cove and it was wonderful. I just got back home and into reality and so far I'm doing ok. I can't even tell you how I feel. In a way, I'm relieved because now I know I'm not crazy for having some of the feelings I've been having in our relationship lately. It's just a really hard situation because I have no family here and his family has been mine for the past 5 1/2 years so I'm really confused. I also did something really stupid since we've been together and pretty much dropped all of my friends. But I'm working on making new ones now. I know I need a support system. I'm planning on getting into therapy very soon. I honestly don't know how all of this is going to work out, but I know that I can get thru it. I've been thru it before, unfortunately, and I can do it again! Thanks so much for your concern and your support. It really means alot.