#6   ^
Old Sun, Jul-14-02, 07:21
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%
Default Fats

Right now because I am on a "mission" I would not eat that much cream every day.
But as for the fats, I find they speed up my fat loss. I just changed my diet around drastically (lol, I say drastically) I just mean that I went through a looong period of no loss eating low carb with a higher carb intake (40-70 or so per day) and now am tracking everything that goes into my mouth and doing a lot of exercise.
I eat about..60-75% of my calories from fat on any given day, keep my calories about 12-14 times my bodyweight, and try to make a lot of calories come from fats like olive oil, flax oil, and fats in the meats I eat. Carbs -30.
You know what, now that I am thinking about my diet I *do* eat a lot of cream, about 1/4 cup every day in an iced coffee. I've cut out cheese/dairy but can't let go of the cream.
That high amount of fat sounds scary to people who think fat is bad, but I love it because my meals taste great and it is working (yay!)
I read up everything I could for a few months on the CKD, cyclical ketogentic diet.. there is a forum on this board, and decided that at this point it is the way to go.

Take care,
Meg