View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Jul-13-02, 19:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 148/142/128
BF:
Progress: 30%
Default My addiction to sugar

I think that everybody has a little bit of a addiction to sugar. Most people don't know how much they like it until it is gone. For me, it literally is a fight within myself whenever I am around something sweet or breaded. I have to do everything in my power not to grab it and shove it in my mouth. This battle usually ends only when I gain about a pound or two a day. I am so short (5ft 2in) and I weigh 143! It really looks bad on my frame and I am so self-concious, that I make plans around how much I way. If I gained a pound or two, I won't go on a date until I have lost it or until I have been "strict" for a few days. Its really bad. Why does America, along with other countries that have weight problems, eat so much unhealthy stuff? You would think in our day and time, all the things we know about health and what things do to us, that we wouldn't make each other obese by serving super sizes of anything fast food. I am trying again to lose weight and this time, I think I am ready to stick with it.

April