View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-13-02, 02:41

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%

I happened to watch the previous night's show where the seguay mentioned that John would be on the next evening sharing a secret but that is all the info that was offered...I'm cautiously optomistic that this new trend in positive public awareness re: LC will continue...I had a cousin visit me yesterday who stated she had started this high protein diet...she was thrilled when I told her I could give her some pointers to help her along her way...I also picked up a summer beach novel and low and behold the movie star states that she hopes the restaurant she will be attending that evening will have some of the high protein low carb food she needs to stay on her diet. I watched a documentary on the skater Scott Hamilton where as a child he was very frail, tiny and sickly...Drs. put him on a special diet...guess what it was...yep...LC..and he gradually started his transformation into the great talent he is today....Looks like folks are finally coming out of the closet and sharing their LC experiences now that it seems somewhat politically correct to do so

Bonnie