View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-02, 23:26

Plan: mix of Schwarzbein & PP;
Stats: 250/213/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Don't know!
Progress: 31%

Hello, Niksauntie,

Keep it up! It really is worth it. While I cannot honestly say that I felt "sick" in the beginning I did have a very low-grade headache. It was not so bad that it interfered with life; it just felt like a nuisance. But it did go away relatively quickly. I thought of it as being sort of equivalent to the pain people must go through when they "detox" from smoking, or alcohol, or drugs.

Most things worth while do not come easily; but I have had some success and am working at it one day at a time.

I think that it must be very hard to be around food all the time. But I also have my moments: I take care of my mother and she is on a diet that is radically different from mine. In the beginning it was really hard for me to see all of her crackers, cookies, chips, and ice cream but after a while i lost my temptation to indulge. I know that I will have to battle temptation, but I found that a certain mind set came upon me and I just kept reading her labels and seeing how many carbs there are in just a couple of crackers!

Good luck to you; sorry I have rambled on so much.

Natalie
Attached Images
File Type: gif perrier.gif (11.3 KB, 25 views)