View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-02, 11:01

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Talking Hmm not for nothing but

I just started using Nivea Skin Firming Lotion with q10. Claims to firm up skin and its not too expensive.

Says quote: "Noticeably increase your skin's elasticity and firmness faster" and "has been clinically proven to improve skin's elasticity and firmness by 35% in just 3 weeks and 40% after 8 weeks."

"Q10 is a coenzyme found naturally in the skin to help defend against aging. Over time, your level of q10 decreases and your skin starts losing its elasticity and firmness"
(which aging or not its basically the same theory, fixes skin that has lost its elasticity)

For the people that have lots to lose or anyone really, might be a minor alternative rather then surgery.. I dunno if it works yet but I think even a lil improvement is better then nothing and can't hurt to try. I guess its like the cocoa butter theory where you rub it on yer stomach everyday during pregnancy and have lesser stretchmarks. (which also works while losing alot of weight) Ah well, dunno but it IS Nivea which is a good name.

lol pic..

Uh k hope that helps and hope this works. Ah well, if not you'll atleast get smooth skin outta it lol