View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Jul-12-02, 09:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/165/150
BF:
Progress: 74%

I was just thinking about this very topic before I came in to read... I have lost about 20 lbs in 6 weeks, (yeah dece!) and while I'm not worried about my stomach being saggy (I've had 2 c-sections... ) I'm sure wondering about having to go buy a new bra.
I didn't want THAT part of me to shrink! LOL But my DH is going to just have to get used to it.
I'm going to keep up with the water and I'm going to begin again at Pilates, to give an overall toning. Plus, it's sort of relaxing to concentrate on what my muscles are doing. (I have muscles? )

Seeing as I've never had a flat stomach, I do not envision it happening for me.
An interesting note: After my last baby (almost a year ago!) I had a flat (well the flab was there, but it was flat) stomach until my muscles healed. And then, POP! My stomach was round again. I think my muscles just want to be round under there! LOL

I wanted to say that every person is different as far as stretch marks, loose/sagging skin. Some women never get stretch marks when they're PG. I'm the type that definitely had then BEFORE babies and I'll have them after, too. That's okay with me cause the only person that's going to be seeing them is my DH and he likes my body just the way it is!

Keep up everyone with your hard work. I'm so encouraged to see so many people doing such great things for themselves and the people that love them!

Dece