#22   ^
Old Thu, Jul-11-02, 21:51
Registered Member

Plan: Modified 'BODYOPUS'
Stats: 238/212/200
BF:22%/11%/7%
Progress: 68%

Quote:
You could possibly try carbing up after weight training. This type of format was written about in a mag called testerone. The diet plan is called T-Dawg diet. Mybe you can find it. Let me know if you cant, I have it somewhere. I have expiramented with this type of diet in the past . The results are ok for fat loss, But a purfectly executed CKD blows it away. If you do try it you should try to train no more than every othr day.

-I'm familiar with the 'T-Dawg' diet. However, I think 'Testosterone.net' is full of a bunch of crappy articles along with a crappy supplement line. As for a 'perfectly executed CKD'...that's easier said than done. Anyways, since you seem to be a 'CKD connoisseur' - what does your 'carb-up' look like? I'm very curious- the 'carb-up' is one of the reasons I dropped the 'CKD' as I always ended up blowing it and basically eating way too much junk-food (once I get my hands on carbohydrates; forget about it).

P.S. - If I was going to 'carb-up' after each workout; could you define "carb-up"? Would I just be consuming one big carb-meal post-workout or what?