View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 14:34

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Hi Memphian;)

Well, that's crazy that you work down the street from me My parents came into town over the July 4th and we went to Collierville for fireworks. It's really beautiful there. My bf and I are thinking about buying a house there, but in like 3 years or so...he has to pop the question first...lol We definitely know we want to get married, but we're trying to be alittle traditional about the whole thing

I have some questions for you...I don't know if you know the answer to these questions or not, but since I don't know anyone else...
What do you think the job market is like here? And, what positions do you think are good ones to pursue? Can you tell I'm a clueless 22 year old or what? I'm so excited that I graduated from college, but now I don't know what to do. I'm mean I've only started looking since we got down here, but I haven't really found anything. Gomemphis.com has been the only place I can really look for openings. I tried calling all the recruiters (yes, all of 'em) in the area, but they want people with 3-5 years experience...something I don't really have.

What department is your sister in? My bf works in the Container division, which is located off Knight Arnold Rd - Lenox Ct. It's crazy how many IP locations there are.

Anyway, I should post a pic of my dog bc she looks a lot like yours, only mine is 7 lbs (she's a Pom). Wait I think I have a pic posted in my journal...I'll look for it. We call her the mini-husky or mini-bear...lol.

I would love to talk.

E

I found a pic of my dog from my journal, you'll have to scroll 1/2 down the page to see her. She doesn't really look like your your dog here, but she does on other occasions.
Doggy Pics